We invite studios and student choreographers to present their work in a noncompetitive environment on our stage. Performers and choreographers will receive feedback from our Guest Artists in a positive environment that fosters growth and development.
- Each studio may submit 1-4 works up to 12 minutes of total choreography for adjudication. All studios will receive a 15 minute time slot to familiarize themselves with the stage prior to performing.
Student choreography is welcomed and encouraged. We desire to share and showcase the diversity and artistry of work being created by our students in Utah’s private dance sector.
- If a student(s) piece(s) are being submitted the studio will be allotted 1-5 pieces including an 3 additional minutes, totaling 15 minutes.
- All student choreography will receive verbal feedback from the panel, if the choreographer is someone other than the performer they are encouraged to sit in on the breakout sessions.
- Collectively the adjudicators will pick three “Student Choreography Choice Award”.
- All student pieces presented qualify to be selected by adjudicators to be showcased.
- Studio may showcase 1 piece of choice for the Gala Concert.
- The adjudicators will collectively select a piece from each participating studio.
- Three “Judges Choice Awards” will be presented. These will be individually selected by our adjudicators.